Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Movie Review


Flixster - Share Movies

We normally have a movie and popcorn time over the weekend, so I thought my Mondays blog was going to be Monday Movie Review. It could be new or old movies, which make it to my review...so get ready Oscor!!! Becky's in the house to place the academia ward placement
This movie was one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I give it two thumbs up!!! It is such a good story about life, and how things play out for better or worse. It is a movie that grabs your attention from the start of the movie until the very end...besides the mom intermissions I had to , answer All Questiom , get snacks, and ignore from my lovely darling children.

4 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of this movie; if you claim that many rave reviews about it I'll have to go and rent it. The last 'real' movie (besides cartoon movies like Wall-E with the kids) was watching 'Fireproof', which was a great film with awesome value reminders for any relationship, especially marriages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fireproof was a very good movie...this movie is not for the kids. Let me know what you think of it, if you rent it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happened to your blog button?

    It was on my site then said it was removed or deleted by photobucket....it says the same thing on your site too...

    ReplyDelete